My lovely daughter, sister and I took part in a local craft show on Saturday. We had an early morning 7:00 am unload...set up and a Hardy 's breakfast. Since this was my first experience, I wasn't sure how things would go. Here are a few things I learned:
1. Don't take too much inventory
2. Try not to crowd your table/desplay
3. People in our area like nature/natural.
4. Don't be afraid to give people
suggestions about how to use your
5. Sometimes your highest priced items
sell the best.
Here is a look at our top sellers.
Will I do it again? I think so...maybe this Saturday at a local school. Maybe I can sell the extra things I had left over. Of course you know me I'm Curious . ...so I'll have to try a couple new things. All in all it was a great experience , I loved meeting customers, other craters and spending the day with my daughter and sister..
Be Curious and try something new!