My lovely daughter, sister and I took part in a local craft show on Saturday. We had an early morning 7:00 am unload...set up and a Hardy 's breakfast. Since this was my first experience, I wasn't sure how things would go. Here are a few things I learned:
1. Don't take too much inventory
2. Try not to crowd your table/desplay
3. People in our area like nature/natural.
4. Don't be afraid to give people
suggestions about how to use your
5. Sometimes your highest priced items
sell the best.
Here is a look at our top sellers.